A new Justice Department Inspector General’s report rips former U.S. Attorney for Arizona Dennis Burke for leaking information, misleading his bosses and violating legal ethics during the “Fast and Furious” firearms-smuggling scandal.
Brewer, one of the state’s conservative firebrands who has attracted a national following with her messages of states’ rights and border security, is walking a political tightrope as she pushes to reshape how the state provides health care to the poor.
The actual findings of the survey, in Cook’s own words: “We find that 66.4% of abstracts expressed no position on AGW, 32.6% endorsed AGW, 0.7% rejected AGW and 0.3% were uncertain about the cause of global warming.” So how do you get a 97% consensus out of that?
Preventives screenings are covered by Medicare and they are covered by all health insurance plans as a result of Obamacare. This means a person should have no co-pay and no deductible cost when getting a preventive screening test. So what should you do if you get a bill?
He left Arizona on good terms but was in search of a place where he could better showcase his talents for his final season. He returns on good terms as a potential leader, but the playing-time situation is the same.
Mason, 6-2, averaged 15.5 points and 1.3 assists for Los Angeles Loyola High, playing in the same backcourt as point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright, who has committed to Arizona in the Class of 2014.
- Police surround Phoenix home in search for child-abduction suspect
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma twister
- Justice Department report assails ex-U.S. Attorney Burke
- Defense in Arias case denied bid for mistrial
- Police: Owner of SUV tied to officer’s death arrested
- Exclusive: Jodi Arias’ ex-boyfriend says what he couldn’t in court
- Top 10 things to do this week in metro Phoenix
- Live: Apple addresses Senate on taxes
- Okla. death toll estimate revised; at least 24 dead
- First take: JP Morgan shareholders like Dimon’s success
- Brad Pitt: No friends, happy family, odd ‘condition’
- Teens say they are in control of online privacy, image
- Ex-IRS head says he didn’t know of Tea Party targeting
- More hotels offering free breakfast
- Phoenix Suns’ 4th-best lottery spot makes for bad odds, with the top 3 in line for the best
- 1992-93 Phoenix Suns players discuss what they’re doing today
- Arizona Diamondbacks will work on stealing bases
- Arizona Diamondbacks’ Pat Corbin throws complete game in series opener against Colorado Rockies
- Former Phoenix Suns forward Richard Dumas ‘enjoying life’ now
- A Colangelo-less NBA may become sad reality
- Bob McManaman reflects on MC Hammer, Mike Lupica and a memorable 1993 NBA postseason
- Okla. HS football team huddled in field house during tornado
- Golf’s governing bodies ban the anchored stroke
- Bell: Miami’s Super Bowl future looks cloudy … even stormy
- Steve Tisch: Victor Cruz will ‘be a Giant’
- PGA Tour to discuss with players how to proceed
- Tony Romo out after undergoing back surgery
- Quenneville: Ref blew call on disallowed Blackhawks goal