Join BBB of Southern Arizona and best-selling author, Michael Clayton, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on Feb. 21 at the Viscount Suite Hotel in Tucson to find out how to make 2013 an exceptional year through providing excellent customer service and preparing your employees to do the same.
The event, “Changing Customers into Cheerleaders,” will cover several key customer service areas:
- Working together as a team
- Good habits
- Customers are the #1 Priority
- A positive attitude from everyone
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Having quality communication skills
- Building loyalty
- Properly taking care of unhappy customers
- Always striving for excellence
Registration is $30 for BBB, NAWBO, ASBA and Tucson Business Club Members, and $35 non-members. A continental breakfast will be provided at the event. To register you can visit http://tucson.app.bbb.org/events, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (520)888-6161.
Join us and make 2013 the Year of Trust!