Bear Down…and Blog!
Current and former University of Arizona athletes are always making news and not always in traditional mediums. We scoured the Internet and found Wildcats online by visiting these lynx
Competing on the depth chart behind the red-hot running back Peyton Hillis isn’t an ideal situation for anyone aspiring to make a name for himself in the NFL. Just ask Mike Bell. The former Wildcat has bounced around the league for five years with stints on the Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, Philadelphia Eagles and with his current team the Cleveland Browns. Bell (14 career touchdowns) carried the ball six times in Cleveland’s upset victory over the New England Patriots on Sunday. The last one, seen above, forced him from the game due to a hip injury. D’oh.
“I’ve noticed there are alot of Mike/Micheal Thomas’s in this world. I should change my name like Ocho, I’m thinkin Sir Lucious …. what yall thank??”
- Ex-Wildcat receiver Mike Thomas…or should I say current Jacksonville Jaguar receiver Sir Lucious?
“Playin this #NBA2k11 for money right now”
- Former Arizona hoopster Nic Wise eschewing the shackles of the NCAA.
“Good workout just now…getting ready for Nashville and the CMA’s ”
- Ex-Wildcat softball star Taryne Mowatt on her work hard, play hard attitude, y’all.
“Spent 300 on grocery and Yall ain’t got nutter butters.. im done with wal mart”
- Wildcat safety Anthony Wilcox in need of his Nutter Butter fix
“Fresh Shrimp from the gulf… So very delish! So fresh, they are even sweet!”
- Jennie Finch fattening up after her retirement from pro softball.