Former University of Arizona athletes are always making news and not always in traditional mediums. We scoured the Internet and found Wildcats online by visiting these lynx
“Interesting fact: We average 12,000 bottles of water sold per football game…last week we sold 23,000.”
- Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne describing the thirsty Wildcat fan base after the UA’s Sept. 18 win over Iowa.
“Headed out for date night! As in, my best friend and hubby have date night and they’re letting me crash it”
- Former UA track & field star Brianna Glenn on her evening’s plans.
“Hate test in my dorm laying in my bed tired”
- Arizona hoopster Daniel Bejarano about to have that dream where he’s in class without his clothes on.
“Spanish in about 30 mins …. -_-“
- Bejarano’s teammate Derrick Williams also with more than the X’s and O’s of basketball on his mind.
“This lady gonna ask me, how you get your teeth so white……..ummm brush them!!!
- Wildcat cornerback Trevin Wade sharing some hygiene secrets.
“Oh yeah and I guess dudes didn’t get the memo out here that braids with beads on ur hangtime is played out”
- Nic Wise on his post-Wildcat basketball career as fashion police officer
“So happy that Dexter is back on! Now we need Spartacus to start again.”
- Olympic Wildcat swimming sensation Amanda Beard out of the pool and on her couch.
“Random thought. There is way too many Raisins in Raisin Bran.
- Former softball great Jennie Finch with a lot of time on her hands after retiring from professional softball last month.