Be cool at 3rd Annual Water Festivalby Carolyn Classen on Mar. 13, 2012, under Arts, Health, Life
Sunday March 18, at Armory Park Center, 10 to 4 p.m. == a very cool event (literally)
220 South 5th Avenue • Tucson AZ
Tucson Arts Brigade‘s 3rd Annual celebration of The Water Festival, an integration of art, science, and culture to raise awareness, promote stewardship, and foster creative expression about our water future.
In conjunction with the United Nation’s World Water Day, The Water Festival is a prime opportunity to engage the public through diverse activities for learning, networking, family-friendly fun, and creative interactions with water and community issues.
• Exhibitor Fair
• Art Show
• Dance/Theater Performances
• Panel Discussions & Speakers
• Kids Activities
• Spiritual Water Practices
• And more!
This year’s theme is “WATER & COMMUNITY: A CENTENNIAL JOURNEY – Then, Now & Into the Future”, with added focus on water-related themes:
• Agriculture – Food security, farmers markets, water use
• Health & Wellness – Technology, holistic practices, body water
• Cultural Connections – Century of water stories and future visions
MORE INFO / ONLINE REGISTRATION:
I went to this fun event last year and felt so refreshed by all the water information & activities (probably because I am an astrological water sign).