2 days — March 2 and 3 — of Active Adult Lifestyle activities — all at Tucson Convention Center, 10 to 4 p.m. daily. Note that parking costs $8/day at TCC, with free street parking on Saturday.
The Ages ’n Stages Active Adult Lifestyle Show is directed at the over-45 population of Pima County and will be “senior friendly” and intergenerational in nature.
You will discover new ways to enrich daily life; fun things to do and experience;
and new technologies available to change the way we live. There will be music,
events, live stage shows, and the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of activities.
It is a show about enjoying and getting the most out of life, and the many
options available to do just that.
Exhibitions will represent:
• the travel industry, parks and recreation
• leisure activities such as hiking, camping, fishing and biking
• new technologies for active families and adults
• artisans, fashion, restaurants and small businesses
• financial advisors, insurance companies and real estate advisors
• environmental organizations
• medical centers, health and wellness, health care providers and medical supply
• assisted living facilities and retirement centers
At Ages ’n Stages you will be able to explore easily the options available in our
community including exercise; hobbies; clubs; entertainment; art; performing
arts (dance, music, theater); cultural opportunities; fraternal and religious
organizations; community and educational organizations; and new ways to
gain more personal meaning from your life.
Event Chairman is Dr. Richard Carmona, 17th Surgeon General of the U.S.
Wow, that’s a lot of offerings for elder adults — about 150 public & private organizations will be exhibiting. Go online to www.pcoa.org/ages-n-stages or call 520-790-0504 for more information.
AZ Public Media Channel 6 interview on 2/29/12 about this expo (click here).