A clothing swap and mimosas? Have I died and gone to heaven? When you’re going for an eco-lifestyle, trading things is a great way to be green.
Bring some of your gently used clothes and take home some new-to-you items at the clothing exchange. The event is Sunday from 10 AM to noon at the Dinnerware Artspace. They’ll also have music, the aforementioned mimosas, chocolate, Sinaloan style tamales and tarot card reading. What’s not to like?
The event is Sunday, November 20 from 10 AM to 12 noon at the Dinnerware Artspace, 119 E. Toole Ave. For more information email email@example.com.
More details from their Facebook page:
- Bring at least 5 garments or accessories, then choose your new-to-you wearable adventures at the Trade. Bring your clean, great clothes on hangers in a bag.
- If you want to just donate clothes to the Trade, just leave them on Dinnerware’s west dock door anytime this week.
- $5 donation requested (which helps pay the rent but no one will be turned away)
While this is primarily for women’s clothes, there will be tables labeled:
- Button Eyes Table: children’s clothes.
- Mayhem: Men’s clothes table
- Accessories Table
- Loved-You-Too-Much Table
- Foot Traffic Table: shoes
- Heinz 57 Table: odds and ends