Jerry Lewis is slightly ahead of the polls against State Senator Russell Pearce. I have met and spoken to Jerry Lewis and believe he gives a positive image to the Republican Party as well as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS). This is evident because Pearce would not entertain a FIRESIDE ON IMMIGRATION and ARIZONA COMPACT DISCUSSION (Arizona Compact is modeled after the Utah Compact) that would have helped rectify his position that contradicts the LDS Church and it would have helped to redeem himself. He chose not to clarify the double-minded message he gives on the broken immigration system.
I received a note from a campaign helper of Jerry Lewis on what he needs to solidify a win in the upcoming November 8, 2011 Special Elections against Corrupt Russell Pearce. Remember that Pearce has financial scandals with regard to the Fiesta Bowl contributions and he has not answered those questions the public wants to know.
From Jerry Lewis:
Participating in our democracy is a great thing. One of the simplest (and most important) ways we participate is by voting. I’m sending this message to remind and encourage all my friends and supporters in Arizona Legislative District 18 to vote in this Tuesday’s upcoming recall election.
Many have asked what else they can do. That response shows me not just the strength of our message, but how engaged and willing the citizens of Mesa are to participate in our democratic process.
So here are 3 things I’d like to encourage my friends and supporters to do between now and Tuesday:
1. Vote. If you received your early ballot but didn’t mail it in, fill it in, and bring it to your local polling location on Tuesday. If you didn’t sign up for early voting, please vote on Tuesday. If you have questions about where your polling location please see this link.
2. Encourage your friends and neighbors in LD 18 to vote. This election is important not just for the citizens of LD 18 and Mesa, but for the state of Arizona. Use the next few days to educate and encourage your neighbors, family and friends to study the issues and vote. www.jerrylewisforsenate.com
3. Spread the word. Social networks can be fantastic tools. Reach out to your friends on FB by posting reminders to vote and encouraging them to study the issues, vote this Tuesday, and spread the word.
Here are some easy ways you can help this grassroots effort to elect fresh leadership in Mesa.
1. Repost this message on your FB page or send it as a message to your Mesa Area list.
2. Add your own message.
3. Encourage all your friends living in LD 18 to vote and all your friends in AZ and Mesa to spread the word.
Let us take our message viral and win on Tuesday.Thank you,
Jerry Lewis www.jerrylewisforsenate.com