Write Arizona State Legislator Ruben Gallegos and tell him to stop supporting alleged wife beater Paul Penzone!Friday, July 13th, 2012
Please write state legislator Ruben Gallegos and tell him to stop supporting alleged wife beater Paul Penzone!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women have spoken very strongly against the ousted Sen. Scott Bundgaard about his domestic violence history and we are speaking against Paul Penzone who has a domestic violence police record against his wife (also hockey mom). Women are tired of politicians who think they are above the law, and we are conducting a full investigation on why the Penzone incident did not lead to an arrest due to the mandatory arrest law in Arizona. If a Mexican-American was involved in a domestic violence incident, there is no doubt in our minds that someone would have gone to jail.
It would be wise for Rep. Ruben Gallegos to pull his endorsement of Paul Penzone until we find out why he thinks he is above the law to avoid the mandatory arrest law. Women have fought hard for this law, and we will continue to do so.
What women want to know is this: Did Penzone receive special treatment? We already had to contend with Bundgaard who thought he was above the law, and certainly the corrupt Joe Arpaio thinks he is above the law.
One of the reasons why Penzone could have been given special consideration in this domestic violence record is because he state law would have prohibited from carrying a weapon and this would have affected his duties in law enforcement.
We will also write these individuals asking them to drop their endorsement of Paul Penzone (alleged wife beater), too.
- Bruce Dyer V.P., Salt River Materials Group
- Michael Watts Chairman of Sunstate Equipment Co.
- Pete Kuehner C.O.O./Senior V.P., Salt River Materials Group
- Lisa Urias CEO, Urias Communications
- Ruben Gallego State Legislator
- Tom Simplot Councilman, City of Phoenix
- Phoenix Police Lieutenants & Sergeants Association
- Kimberly Anderson CEO, Anderson Security
- Jack Harris Former Director of Public Safety, Cityof Phoenix
- Fred Duval Board of Regents
- Rich Dozer Former CEO, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Ginny Dickey Vice Mayor, Fountain Hills
- Paul Charlton Former U.S. Attorney