Let the record reflect that alleged wife beater Paul Penzone managed a whopping 6 employees in 2009 nor does Arizona need a Public Relations tool.Wednesday, September 12th, 2012
Like the Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, Paul Penzone doesn’t have a college degree, yet he wants to lead the 3rd largest Sheriff’s County in the country. Unlike Independent candidate Mike Stauffer for sheriff, Penzone does not have the experience to run a complex organization because if you take a look at his personnel records, you will find that his top rank was that of only a sergeant and in 2009 where he managed a whopping 6 employees in 2009.
(Above) Paul Penzone Performance Report excerpt dated January 31, 2009
Penzone could not make it to lieutenant, and he expects us to believe he can run one of the largest sheriff’s department in the Nation? In fact, below you will find how Penzone specialized in media and not field operations where it matters during his last 5 years before he retired.
Did you know that someone with command and leadership experience is needed in order to manage:
- Approximately 1500 Detention officers that are not sworn
- Approximately 700-800 Civilian employees
- Between 2000-3000 posse volunteers?
Penzone managed a whopping 6 employees, while Mike Stauffer (Independent candidate) has command and leadership as a Lietenant.
In addition, Penzone focused on media relations than actual field operations work. We have already established that the corrupt Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a media whore, but now let’s take a look at what Penzone did before he retired in 2009.
- 2004 – Penzone’s performance record highlights consisted of appearing on the Povich show.
- 2005 – Penzone’s performance record highlights consisted of appearing on the Povich television show, Channel 3, Channel 12 and radio.
- 2006 – Penzone’s performance record highlights consisted of working with the local media on the PEAK, KTAR, ESPN, Channel 12 News Detective Files and so forth.
- 2007 – Penzone’s performance record highlights consisted of being assigned to the Public Affairs Bureau. Let’s not forget the presentation given to the Arizona Diamondbacks organization. One wonders if he received perks or free tickets with the Diamondbacks?
- 2008 – Penzone’s performance record highlights consisted of working with local media again and the laborious job in helping with a Golf Tournament.
- 2009 – Penzone’s performance record highlights consisted of (again) working with radio, print, and television media. They highlighted the fact that his span of control was six employees. A mere six employees!? And he wants to run the 3rd largest county sheriff’s department in the nation?!
Six years before Penzone retired in 2009, his notable accomplishments were in media, helping in golf tournaments, giving presentations to Arizona Diamondbacks employees, getting a free Escalade for the department, and more golf tournaments. Where is candidate Paul Penzone’s experience in FIELD OPERATIONS where it matters? Where is his detention experience? Where is his command leadership experience at? Did you know in his last year before he retired he managed 6 employees? Yet, he wants us to believe that as a sergeant — he can lead the 3rd largest sheriff’s department in the Nation?
The Penzone supporting bloggers have no experience in law enforcement. I DO! I know what really matters and we don’t need another media whore in Arizona. This is why I support Mike Stauffer who is Joe Arpaio’s strongest opponent.
Last but certainly not least, the below is why Mike Stauffer will beat the corrupt sheriff Joe Arpaio. You would think so called writers would spend more of their time attacking people who have abused their authority and hit women, but instead, I see these hypocrites attacking a brown woman who refuses to look the other way on domestic violence.
I want to personally thank bloggers out there who are exposing the alleged wife beating Paul Penzone for who he really is, and for giving Mike Stauffer the much needed name recognition he needs. Mike Stauffer will replace Arpaio because I know most Republicans in our state cannot support a man with a (D) next to his name. Independents, Republicans, smart Democrats and Libertarians are behind Stauffer this year.