Tucson Food Truck Roundups – January 2013by Karyn Zoldan on Jan. 23, 2013, under Food Truck Events
Tucson Food Truck Roundups – Eat Local
Thursday, January 24
10 am-2 pm
5441 E. 22nd Street @ Craycroft
Dine well on from these food trucks including desserts:
- Jackie’s Food Court sweet potato fries
- Hellfire Pizza Co.
- Jamie’s Bitchen Kitchen – Cuban Sandwiches, black beans, rice, grilled pineapple (I’ve had one of these/yummy!)
- Chef’s Kitchen steamed mussels, shrimp bowls, falafel, seared tuna
- Kadooks! Costa Rican Food
- Pin UP Pastries Cupcakes
- The Chill Shack Shaved Ice
- Smokin’ Hot BBQ ribs and sliders and more!
- Rolling Chef pork bellies (that is interesting/pork belly goes mainstream)
- MaFooco Kimchi Tacos
- Serial Grillers cheese steaks
- The Twisted Tandoor East Indian cuisine, samosas
That’s a great variety of menu options for lunch!
If you cannot make it to Brookline for lunch (or you want to try more then you did on Thursday) there’s always:
Sunday, January 27
Himmel Park (north side)
2650 E. First Street, (near Speedway/Tucson Blvd)
All the above listed trucks, plus the German Food Station.