Tucson police were investigating three collisions by 6:45 a.m. Wednesday that could slow morning commuters.
• At South Nogales Highway and East Valencia Road a noninjury hit-and-run collision was reported at 6:18 a.m.
• At East 29th Street and South Swan Road a noninjury collision was reported at 6:12 a.m.
• At East Golf Links and South Kolb Roads a collision with undetermined injuries was reported at 5:34 a.m.
Other public safety agencies reported clear streets in the metro area.
Motorists are reminded to drive carefully and observe speed limits.
The Tucson police photo radar van will be ready to check your speed and take your picture at the following places and times:
• On South Tucson Boulevard near East 18th Street in the area of Robison Elementary School from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
• On South Country Club Road near East 22nd Street from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• In the area of the school crossing on East 22nd Street near South Treat Avenue from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• On East 22nd Street near South Swan Road from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For the latest traffic incidents, today’s lowest fuel prices, and traffic camera views of Interstate 10, see the Citizen’s Traffic Cams page. Check www.tucsoncitizen.com/I-10 for updates on the freeway project.