Health Department Offers Back-to-School Immunization Clinicsby Pima County News on Jul. 11, 2012, under children, Health, youth
The Pima County Health Department will offer extended hours at its offices in July and August to provide more opportunities for children to be vaccinated before the start of school.
While vaccines are available at Health Department offices all year long, additional hours and opportunities to schedule an appointment will make it easier for families to beat the rush before school starts.
Back to School Clinics will be held at the following locations:
- East Office: 6920 E. Broadway Blvd. (520) 298-3888
- North Office: 3550 N. 1st Ave. (520) 243-2850
- South Office: 175 W. Irvington Road (520) 889-9543
- Green Valley Office: 601 N. La Cañada Dr. (520) 648-1626
- Catalina Office: 3535 E. Hawser St. (520) 825-9299
Hours for each of the clinics are attached, and can also be found along with fees at www.pimahealth.org.
Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to receive a vaccine, and it’s recommended that they eat before receiving a vaccine.
Remember to bring:
- AHCCCS or insurance card
- Current immunization card
For more information about the Back to School Clinics, visit www.pimahealth.org or call (520) 243-7736.