- Arizona winemakers enjoy a fantastic growing season with minimal adverse weather, experience healthy harvests, and produce stellar wines in 2012
- Wine-producing friends everywhere continue to introduce me to new wines for reviews and those who plan wine-pairings continue to include me in the mix
- Winemakers all continue to pursue sustainable farming and production practices
- My wine-tasting pals regularly discover new wines to please their palates and share their experiences with me
- I can persist exploring the subtleties of varietals and terroir, dig deeper into the history of wine and the wine-making process, meet and learn more about the people who make it all happen, and continue to create new and fun blogposts to share it all on Pour Me Some Grapes
I also wish for each and everyone’s responsible wine drinking–be safe out there, please!
Cheers to everyone for a very good 2012!