Animal Lovers Wantedby Hot Off The Press (Release) on May. 01, 2013, under Press Releases
Contact: Tiffany Lidington
Arizona Feeds Brings the Community Together
with the 3rd Annual Ag Expo and Spring Fling
Tucson, Ariz. (April 29, 2013) – The Arizona Feeds Country Store invites the community to the 3rd annual Ag Expo and Spring Fling on Saturday, May 4 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 4743 N. Highway Drive in Tucson. The expo is free to the public and has something for everyone with vendors for a variety of pet owners and backyard enthusiasts.
This year a “Professionals Row” will be the highlight where folks can ask their specific questions to the animal experts. These experts include local vets, several local horse trainers, dog trainers, poultry experts and more. Not only will these experts answer your questions, some will be doing demos right at their booth, including:
- Nutrena will be on hand to test hay. This is a great opportunity to ensure horses have the best possible diet for peak performance. Visit their website on how to bring your sample to get it tested.
- Animal Birth Control of Arizona will be offering low cost dog vaccines for $10 with a wellness examine and AKC Micro Chipping with a lifetime enrollment for $30.
- Also expect to see vendor product demonstrations, free samples, raffles and big discounts not to be missed.
- Local dealerships, including Larry Miller Ram Dodge and RideNow, will be there to show off their new stock.
- This event is not only for farm type animals. Arizona Game and Fish and a game processor will be there.
- Many groups will be on hand with animal adoptions.
- Representatives from local clubs will inform you on how to become involved with dogs, poultry, horses, goats, birds and other animals.
- Fun for the kids includes petting zoo, planting seeds and corn bin fun. A Breyer Fun Day is the craft of choice to put your creativity to the test. Participants can paint their own miniature horse to take home as a souvenir.
- Enjoy local artists and craftsmen as they share their trade.
Do you have tack that you would like to get rid of? This event is the perfect opportunity to unload unused tack or pick up a piece you’ve been wanting without paying the high prices of new pieces.
Arizona Feeds Country Stores has been known in Southern Arizona for decades. With a change in ownership in 2008, two stores remain in Tucson which are now independently owned and operated. One in the heart of south Tucson on South 6th Avenue and the other off of I-10 and Ruthrauff.
In the spirit of the Arizona Feeds Country Stores tradition they still carry everything you need for your horse, but have also incorporated a full line of animal and pet products and included Breyer & John Deere toys and some apparel. Along with a large variety of product choices, knowledgeable friendly staff is there to answer all your pet questions. Arizona Feeds Country Stores are fast becoming the best feed stores in Southern Arizona.