Community Food Bank Announces Sponsorship of USDA Child & Adult Care Food Programby Hot Off The Press (Release) on Oct. 14, 2013, under Press Releases
Tucson: The Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona announces sponsorship of the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). Children receive free meals at the locations listed with no separate charge and without regard to sex, race, color, age, handicap or national origin.
Meals are now being served at the locations and times listed. All sites will serve meals five days a week, Monday through Friday, unless the site is otherwise closed. Quick and easy enrollment forms to join the program can be obtained on site.
• Holmes Tuttle Boys & Girls Clubhouse (2585 East 36th Street) 5:30pm-6:30pm
• Jim & Vicki Click Boys & Girls Clubhouse (1935 S. Columbus Blvd.) 5:30pm-6:30pm
• Frank & Edith Morton Boys & Girls Clubhouse (3155 East Grant Road) 6pm-7pm
• Roy Drachman Boys & Girls Clubhouse (5901 South Santa Clara) 5pm-6pm
• Steve Daru Boys & Girls Clubhouse (1375 North El Rio Drive) 4:30pm-5:30pm
• Freedom Park Recreation Center (5000 East 29th St.) 4:30pm-5:30pm
Any person who believes that he/she has been discriminated against in any USDA related activity should write immediately to the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington, DC 20250.
For more information about becoming a Boys and Girls Club Member contact your local clubhouse.
For more information about the CACFP meals, contact Anne Krepps at (520) 882-3285