Tucson Has Dog Parksby Jim Gressinger on Feb. 02, 2013, under Things To Do In Tucson
- Anamax Off-Leash Dog Park: 17501 S. Camino de las Quintas; Sahuarita
- Brandi Fenton Park: River Rd and Dodge Blvd.; Tucson
- Christopher Columbus Dog Park: 4600 N. Silverbell; Tucson
- Dennis Weaver Park: N. Oracle and Magee; Oro Valley
- Gene C. Reid Park Off Leash: 900 S. Randolph Way; Tucson
- Jacobs Dog Park: 3300 N. Fairview Ave.; Tucson
- James D. Kreigh Dog Park: 23 W Calle Concordia; Oro Valley
- McDonald District Park Off-Leash Area: 4100 N. Harrison Road; Tucson
- Northwest Center Off-Leash Dog Park: 2075 N. 6th Ave.; Tucson
- Palo Verde Park Off-Leash Area: 300 S. Mann Ave.; Tucson
- Smiling Dog Ranch at Mehl Park: River and Pontatoc; Tucson
- Udall Dog Park: 7290 E. Tanque Verde; Tucson
Additionally, the City of Tucson website show that Mansfield Park at 2000 North 4th Ave. has a dog park across the street.
Before I post this info to our SouthernArizonaGuide.com, do any of you have experience with any of these parks or know of others?