Sun Tran, Sun Shuttle Service Update for Thanksgiving Dayby Michael Carson on Nov. 19, 2010, under Uncategorized
Sun Tran buses will operate on a Sunday schedule and Sun Shuttle routes will not be in operation on Thursday, November 25, in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
- Sun Tran Express Routes will not be in operation.
-The information booth at Ronstadt Transit Center will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- The information booths at Roy Laos and Tohono Tadai Transit Centers will be closed. Buses will continue to serve all three transit centers.
- Sun Tran’s Administrative Offices and Lost and Found, located at 4220 S. Park Avenue, will be closed on Thursday, November 25.
Friday, November 26, 2010
- The Administrative Offices will re-open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., while Lost and Found will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- On Thanksgiving, the Customer Service Center will be open 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. to assist passengers with trip planning needs.
- Sun Tran, Sun Express and Sun Shuttle resume regular schedules.
- The transit centers will return to regular weekday hours. The Ronstadt Transit Center will be open from 6 a.m. until 8:45 p.m.; Roy Laos from 6 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.; and Tohono Tadai from 6 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- The Customer Service Center will return to regular weekday hours of 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Passengers are advised to consult Sun Tran’s Ride Guide, visit http://www.suntran.com/, or call Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222 (for persons with hearing and speech impairments, call TDD: 520-628-1565) for specific route times and bus information.