The average cost to care for every dog that enters Rescue a Golden of Arizona is $1,000. So far this year RAGofAZ has adopted 46 dogs! It’s been a busy but rewarding year so far.
How can you make a difference and help Rescue A Golden of Arizona? (Wish List)
- Donations are always needed
- Show your support by becoming a member
_ Come to events
- Volunteer at Meet & Greets
Advice to future dog owners:
- Adopt from shelters & rescues
- Get your pets spayed/neutered; prevents future health issues
- Vaccinations and proper vet care
- Feed nutritious food
- Proper exercise, training, discipline, and affection
- Don’t keep your pets outdoors
- Become educated before you adopt so you know what to expect
- Never, ever abandon an animal and assume someone will save it
-Never tolerate animal abuse
Calling all Golden Retrievers – It’s Pima County Fair Time!
ORGANIZATION: Rescue A Golden of Arizona (RAGofAZ)
EVENT: Pima County Fair
DATE: Saturday, April 21, 2012
LOCATION: Pima County Fair Grounds, I-10 & Houghton Road in Tucson
TIME: 9 AM to 9 PM
Rescue A Golden of Arizona is going to the Fair. Because of the long hours, they will need lots of help. This is a great opportunity to make a difference by bringing your ambassadogs and help collect donations to pay for the vetting bills. You can sign up for whichever shift is most convenient.
You don’t have to be a member of RAGofAZ, and your socialized Goldens don’t have to be from a rescue to participate. All you need is a Golden heart to support this great event and become a Golden hero. If you have just a couple of hours to spare, and you want to have lots of fun, then please join RAGofAZ at the fair.
Contact Scottie McGowan at email@example.com to choose your hours.
RAGofAZ is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.