Tucson CitizenTucson Citizen


IN 1874, the Pima County Board of Supervisors recommended that board floors be installed in the Pima County Court House, which would allow rooms to be rented out for concerts and shows.

IN 1922, new uniforms were announced for Tucson firefighters. Olive-drab uniforms, with black ties and brass buttons, were to be purchased for the firefighters.

IN 1922, the Tucson Citizen reported that the Tucson Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution had discovered a portion of the original Spanish wall around the Old Pueblo.

Citizen Online Archive, 2006-2009

This archive contains all the stories that appeared on the Tucson Citizen's website from mid-2006 to June 1, 2009.

In 2010, a power surge fried a server that contained all of videos linked to dozens of stories in this archive. Also, a server that contained all of the databases for dozens of stories was accidentally erased, so all of those links are broken as well. However, all of the text and photos that accompanied some stories have been preserved.

For all of the stories that were archived by the Tucson Citizen newspaper's library in a digital archive between 1993 and 2009, go to Morgue Part 2

Search site | Terms of service