Tucson police were investigating three collisions by 7:15 a.m. Thursday, one in midtown and two on the East Side.
The collisions were:
• In the 5500 block of East 26th Street, near Craycroft, a non-injury hit-and-run, reported at 6:30 a.m.
• On East Sixth Street near North Martin Avenue, a collision with unspecified injuries, reported at 5:40 a.m.
• In the 300 block of North Wilmot Road, near Broadway, a non-injury collision, reported at 4:35 a.m.
The Tucson police photo radar van and its crew will be assigned to watch for speeders at the following places and times:
• The 2200 block of East Drexel Road near Los Amigos Elementary School, from 6 to 9:30 a.m.
• South Sixth Avenue between Drexel Road and Thoroughbred Street, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• The 500 block of North Kolb Road at East Kingston Drive near the Hudlow Elementary School crossing, from 1:30 to 5 p.m.
• North Harrison Road between East Speedway Boulevard and East Wrightstown Road, from 5:30 to 9 p.m.