RESULTS OF TUESDAY’S POLLby Tucson Citizen on Apr. 04, 2007, under Citizen Voices
Question: Which branch of government should play the greatest role in regulating greenhouse gases?
The president and the rest of the executive branch. 22 %
Congress 43 %
U.S. Supreme Court 2 %
State governors and legislatures 34 %
Votes: 160. Poll results are not scientific. Total may not equal 100 percent because of rounding.
Question: What should be done to make sure Arizona’s and the rest of the nation’s Guard units have enough equipment to handle domestic emergencies?
• Congress should pass a National Guard/Homeland Security tax to pay for proper readiness.
• Make the states responsible for National Guard readiness.
• Wait for Congress to do something.
• Nothing. Everything is fine.
• Vote at www.tucsoncitizen.com.