TucsonCitizen.com Commenting guidelines:
All comments are subject to our guidelines and our Terms of Service.
You share in the Tucson Citizen community, so please keep your comments smart and civil.
We encourage comments that are articulate, constructive and informative. We try to promote a healthy and creative community conversation, but our readers need to play their part. Debate and disagree, but please be civil.
The Tucson Citizen does not allow:
* Hate speech. Comments that are blatantly racist or that call for violence against a particular type of person, etc.
* Obscenity and vulgar or explicit sexually descriptive language.
* Excessive personal attacks. We can live with a certain amount of rudeness in the name of provocative conversation, but a pattern of name-calling, mocking, belittling, or baiting is not acceptable nor are threatening or harassing comments.
* Gossip and defamatory remarks.
* Spam. The solicitation of products or services.
* Copyright infringement. Don’t quote at length from other sources or violate ‘Fair Use.’
* Overposting. Identical comments on multiple stories or repetitive comments that don’t further a conversation.
We do not edit comments. Commenters are responsible for the opinions they express and the accuracy of the information they provide.
Comments that violate these guidelines will be deleted. Users who repeatedly violate these standards will have their accounts deleted.
Determination of violation is at the sole discretion of the blog administrator. By using TucsonCitizen.com, you agree to abide by these guidelines.